Thursday, March 25, 2010

Beginner...

Hi!
Mhm...this is my first blog and it's a little bit weird for me, cause I'm not sure how this all works out.. :D
The main reason why I'm here is that I want to share with others the things I like. The other reason is Madara (check ---->embodyingfashion.blogspot.com/) ;) She suggested me this blog (I have planned this while ago) and finally I'm here...yeaaaah! :D
I also discovered that I'm not the only one who is obsessed with The USA :D (this happens to some europeans :D)....sooo don't be surprised to see here a lot about something like that...
Well...this is a small introduction to me...quite messy, right? :D
Remember - I'm just beginner ;)

3 comments:

Embodying Fashion said...

Pretty great first post, girl! And one day we are going to NYC to live a freaking fabulouse life ;D
Cheers, and keep up the good work :))

Embodying Fashion said...

i meant - Fabulous :)

Ievu said...

Huh...thanks! :)

Post a Comment