Saturday, April 17, 2010

Design hotel - Maison Moschino







Yesterday in my university library I was reading some latvian fashion magazines and found description about wonderful and stylish hotel in Milan called Maison Moschino. So ir googled some info about it. Why it's so different from other? Well...it has totally creative and trendy room's design. “The common thread connecting the rooms is a fairy tale theme because to sleep is perchance to dream, and dreams are fairy tales that we are allowed to experience first hand, the fables of a fantasy world that we have created...” describes the hotel’s design team.
Original place to stay! :)

7 comments:

Embodying Fashion said...

omg, love every single piece!

Kayleigh said...

oh wow, i saw this posted elsewhere before, but everytime i see it i love it more and more!

K x
http://kayleighannstyleblog.blogspot.com/

Nathalie said...

This hotel looks absolutely fantastic. Wow
*Nathalie

Unknown said...

I love that last one. Chic! They're actually all crazy but lovely. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following your blog now. Have a great evening!

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

I adore this! I will definately post this too! :D
XXX

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

WeShop said...

Oh. my. God. I just LOVE this. I would love to live in a place like this. It's so minimalist but cute and quirky at the same time. Thanks for posting it. xx
http://www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

Bionica said...

these are so nice
the dress head board <3

thanks so much for visiting me
totally appreciate it

xoxo
-Bionica

Post a Comment