Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The King of the Dress - Elie Saab

Admirable masterpieces... I wonder, why celebrities have problems with choosing Oscar gowns if there is Elie Saab :)I want to know, what's in his mind - he completely, in each detail guess what we women want. If I would be rich and wanted to get marry , I definitely would choose Elie Saab, couse he's wedding dresses are miracle... Go to www.style.com and check older collections - they all are great :)

Enjoy something of his beauty! :)















3 comments:

Embodying Fashion said...

OMG, seriously love his collections, he has such a unique and elegant fashion vision.

erika sorocco said...

I WORSHIP Elie Saab. He is a master. His dresses are like something out of a fairytale! :)

Couture Carrie said...

So gorgeous!
Lovely post, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Post a Comment